Explore your path, then stand on the eastern hill of ancient batur caldera, and watch the sun rise over the sea. Feel the adrenaline kick when you see the sky turn from black to blue ink, from pink to orange, revealing a stretch of volcanic valley.
After picking up from your hotel, go to Kintamani area to climb east of Batur caldera. the region is able to attract many visitors from around the world with the beauty and promise of adventure. From the starting point, located just below the Hill, travel for about 1 hour to the top.
From above you will experience beautiful views of the sunrise and volcano scenery. Watch the thick blankets of darkness replaced by shimmering orange and gold rays, exploding from the silhouette of Mount Agung with the untouched sheen of glass from Lake Batur. Your friendly guide will make you a delicious breakfast from the top of the hill.
As you go down, you will forest and lake while enjoying the stunning volcano scenery. You have the option of visiting the coffee plantation site to enjoy a delicious cup of local Luwak coffee before returning to your hotel.
Live guideEnglishDuration 10 hours
Pick-up at your Bali hotel is provided.
Nusa Dua: 01:15;
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Watch the sun rise over the clouds in the eastern region of Batur caldera in Bali
Walk through the forest under the star blanket
Admire the panoramic view of four volcanoes at Mt. Batur, Mt. Agung, Mt. Abang and Mt. Rinjani in Lombok
Take a look at the beauty of Lake Batur from the caldera as you descend the Hill.
Know before you go
• Do not forget to bring sunglasses, sunscreen lotion/cream and wear proper walking/trekking shoes and jackets as the temperature will get cold at the summit
• Pick up area covers Kuta, Legian, Jimbaran, Canggu, Nusa Dua, Seminyak, Sanur, Ubud. Pick up time is approximately 1-1.5 hours prior to starting time. Your local operator will confirm the exact timing with you
• You will be transferred back to your hotel after the tour or else to a different drop off point after the tour so long it’s still in the coverage area
• This activity is not recommended for pregnant women and those with back, heart or other serious medical conditions
• A moderate amount of walking is involved and it is recommended you have a moderate level of fitness
• The minimum suggested age to participate is 18 years old. Children may join the hike given strong level of fitness and physique
Hotel pick-up and drop off
Licensed English-speaking trekking guide
Beverage (tea, coffee, mineral water)
All entrance fees